Our business is growing and we’re looking for Functional Business Consultants to join our team.
Since 2013, Inforlogic has been helping businesses across different sectors to improve and grow using Infor technology. As the UK’s leading CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) partner, we are looking to add the right candidates to our highly regarded consultancy team.
Training and certification will be provided to the successful candidate.
(Junior & Senior)
Job Title: Functional Consultant
Location: Northwich, Cheshire
Salary: Based on experience
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Reporting to our Operations Director, the main focus of the role will be implementing and supporting CSI for our customers. This role would suit an experienced consultant or someone in a current end user role who would like to undertake a career in consultancy.
Required skills and expertise:
- Experience of implementing and improving ERP systems, ideally with CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine). Currently in an ERP consultancy or end user systems analyst role.
- Experience or exposure of delivering these changes following a recognised methodology or controlled release procedures.
- Able to multi-task effectively delivering solutions to a high standard within agreed timescales.
- Communication skills must be strong and comfortable in interacting with customers in a frequent and positive way.
- Able to understand, articulate and document client requirements in a way that is easy to interpret.
- Able to demonstrate how they can collaborate with the customer to successfully complete shared objectives and goals.
- Able to work calmly under pressure, demonstrating a strong desire to deliver the agreed solution and showing the motivation to overcome issues that may arise to deliver a successful outcome.
- Capable of following an implementation methodology. Inforlogic will provide training in their tried and proven methodology but we would like to have a candidate capable of working in a prescribed way.
- Able to adapt as and when should the need arrive to keep the project on time and budget.
- Must be organised and willing to travel when required (once normality returns).
- Home based role.
For more information or to discuss the role email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Blog